All participants of the event must meet the conditions of PCT (prevalence-vaccination-testing) in accordance with the Decree on temporary restrictions on the implementation of sports programs.
Meeting the PCT conditions for participants in sports competitions
Athletes and members of their teams, other organizational staff participating in the organization of competitions and spectators must have a negative HAG or PCR test result not older than 48 hours, a certificate/proof of vaccination or illness.
Persons under the age of 15 do not need to meet the PCT conditions,
if they participate in the competition together with close family members or guardians who meet the PCT conditions.
Valid certificates/proof of vaccinations and medical clearance
Submission of a negative test for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus is not required for persons who have:
- proof of a positive PCR test result older than ten days, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months,
- have a doctor’s certificate that they have recovered from COVID-19 and no more than six months have passed since the onset of symptoms.
- proof of vaccination against COVID-19, proving that it has been since receiving:
- second dose of the vaccine Comirnaty manufactured by Biontech/Pfizer at least seven days,
- second dose of the vaccine COVID-19 Vaccine manufactured by Moderna at least 14 days,
- the first dose of the vaccine Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) manufactured by AstraZeneca at least 21 days,
- doses of the vaccine COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen manufactured by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag for at least 14 days,
- the first dose of Covishield vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca for at least 21 days,
- at least 14 days past the second dose of Sputnik V vaccine manufactured by Russia’s Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology,
- of the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine manufactured by Sinovac Biotech at least 14 days or
- at least 14 days after the second dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine manufactured by Sinopharm,
- the second dose of a vaccine of a particular type of vaccine, if the person is vaccinated with a combination of two different vaccines, after the time has passed since receiving the second dose of a particular type of vaccine. If the person referred to in this paragraph has received a dose of the vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca for the first time, protection is established immediately after receiving the second dose,
if the person received a second dose of a vaccine manufactured by Biontech/Pfizer or a vaccine manufactured by Moderna within 28 to 84 days (four to 12 weeks) after receiving the first dose.
- proof that she has recovered from the COVID-19 disease (proof from point 1 or 2) and proof that she has been vaccinated with one dose of any vaccine from point 3 within a period of up to eight months from the positive result of the PCR test or the onset of symptoms , whereby protection is established on the day of vaccination.
Evidence of testing issued in European Member States, Schengen Area Member States, Australia, Israel, Canada, New Zealand, Russian Federation, Republic of Serbia, United States of America, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is considered.
showing the presence of antibodies against the COVID-19 virus is not sufficient proof.